October has to be one of my favourite months to shoot a wedding, the light and colours at that time of year can produce the type of atmospheric look that we strive for in our photography.
Mareesa and Evan put a lot of thought into their big day. It was an early ceremony so there was oodles of time at the drinks reception and there was a great atmosphere back at the Malton. All the planning
didn’t stop M+E kicking back and savouring every moment, it was a super relaxed and fun day from start to finish.
- Make-up Artist: Kathryn O ‘Neill
- Hair stylist: Triona’s Hair care
- Florist: http://tietheknotweddings.ie/
- Stationary: A Visual Concept, Etsy
- Videographer: Leon Costello
- Band: The Best Men
- Brides Dress: Elizabeth Stuart at Little White Dress Bridesmaid Dresses: Dessy Grooms Suit: Scanlans Menswear