The data protection representative is Shane O’ Sullivan.
You can contact me by post at Barnawee, Kilminion South, Dungarvan, Co Waterford, X35DH36 or by email at email@example.com.
For my clients, I process your data:
• in order to provide you with wedding photography services;
• in order to provide you with wedding photography advice;
The legal basis for the processing of this data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party. Where I process special categories of data relating to you, e.g. race or ethnic origin of a data subject that I may process in connection with your wedding pictures where I am acting on your behalf, the legal basis for processing will be that the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
There may also be limited circumstances where my legal basis for processing is based upon your written consent (where I have sought it and you have provided it to me), in which case you can withdraw your consent at any time. You must give me notice that you are withdrawing your consent.
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
• right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that I hold about you, together with other information about my processing of that personal data.
• right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if I have incomplete information you may request that I update the information such that it is complete.
• right to erasure – you have the right to request me to delete personal data that I hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
• right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
•. Right to data portability – you have the right to request me to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If I am processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how I process personal data, I ask you to contact me so that I can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
If you do not provide me with your information for the purposes described above, I cannot provide you with wedding photography advice and/or services.