Adare Manor wedding.
Sinéad and John’s wedding took place in Adare Manor this February. Sinéad is definitely one of the most organised brides we have ever worked with. The result was a wedding day that flowed effortlessly. The day had a relaxed feel which contrasted nicely with the formal setting. As always we enjoyed authentically capturing the emotion of the day.
Opting for a colour palette of wintery whites with hints of gold & silver Sinéad and John paid respect to the season and venue! There was a consistent aesthetic throughout the day. For the meal the guests had what must have been a unique experience, all seated at one very long table in the 130ft long Minstrels Gallery. Really enjoyed documenting Sinéad and John’s special day and already looking forward to our next trip to Adare Manor!
- Makeup: Andrea Murphy, Cork (www.themobilemakeupartist.ie)
- Hair: Upstyle Junkie / Audrey Cashman, Cork (www.upstylejunkie.com)
- Video: Just Married Films (www.justmariedfilms.tv)
- Band: Collage (www.paulodonnell.ie)
- Flowers: Ring O Roses, Limerick (www.ringoroses.ie)
- Ceremony Solemniser: Miriam Fitzgerald, Spiritual Ceremonies (www.spiritualceremonies.ie)
- Cakes: Aine Cuddihy, The Minicake Company, Limerick (facebook/minicakecompany)
- Invitations: www.claire-hawkes.com
- The Dress: Amanda Wakeley (Arabella), Chelsea, London
- The Suit: Reiss, London
- Venue: Adare Manor
Cork wedding photographers SOSAC Photography
Amazing photos – and thanks for the acknowledgement. Aine.